A unique opportunity in this day trip from Hurghada to visit and explore one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World Cairo and Pyramids, and view also the glorious Sphinx which stands on the Giza Plateau, then continue your trip to the famous Egyptian Museum which has thousands artifacts on display, and enjoy the most precious treasures and unique masterpieces of ancient Egypt.
After having breakfast in your Hotel in Hurghada , you will meet our Representative who will escort you by a Private air conditioned vehicle to Cairo, where you will be met and accompanied by our Egyptologist Tour Guide to start your day tour by visiting The Great Giza pyramids which were constructed between 2589 and 2530 BC by the famous three rulers of the 4th dynasty Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. These amazing pyramids are the last standing monuments of the seven wonders of the ancient world , each of these structures is a complex of buildings , rather than just a pyramid, Then visit the majestic Sphinx the mythical animal , which has the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body and stands on the Giza Plateau, We then break for lunch. After enjoying your lunch continue your tour to visit the fabulous Egyptian Museum. The Museum which was inaugurated in 1902, houses many artifacts from the pharaonic era, the objects are arranged in chronological order, you will have the great opportunity to view the precious treasures of the golden king Tutankhamen. After enjoying this unforgettable tour enjoy being driven back in comfort and safety to your Hotel in Hurghada.
- Meet and greet service by your Egyptologist Guide
- Pick up and return services to Hurghada
- Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sights
- Lunch at good quality restaurant in Cairo
- A Bottle of water per person during the tour
- Service charges and taxes included
- Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal spending money
|Per Person||Solo Traveler||2 Travelers||3-4 Travelers||5-8 Travelers||9-18 Travelers|
|Price||280 $||174 $||153 $||123 $||101 $|
- There is an additional charge for entering inside the Pyramids and also the Solar Boat Museum. Please speak with your tour guide if you wish to purchase a ticket to enter one of these sites.
- Also an additional charge for the Mummies Room at the Egyptian Museum.